[CREATE] [Fwd: Your Exclusive Invitation to LinuxWorld ’s .Org Pavilion]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Mar 12 09:40:23 PST 2006

I don't know which one of my involvements this person wanted involvement
from, so I'm emailing all of my involvements to see if there is any
interest in setting up a booth at LinuxWorld in San Francisco or Boston
this year.

LinuxWorld is mainly targeting Open Source business and not Open Source
developers like Desktopcon/Ottawa Linux Symposium.

Ping me back if there is interest in setting up a presence...

Jon