[CREATE] Let's get this show on the road

David Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Mar 28 11:18:23 PST 2006

To remind people what we said at the create BOF:

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 12:08 -0500, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>> Craig Bradney a écrit :
>> Michel Dagenais advices that we would need to set an organization as
>> quick as possible to have access to sponsors which budgets are
>> established months ahead.
> So great! Thanks for taking the initiative on this. I will help how I
> can...I think we need to lock in the time frame and location, and then
> we can sort out the rest after that...
>
> So, maybe the next step is to look at the calendar, pick a few sets of
> dates, solicit the list, take responses and then move forward.

We'll leave the call for hosts open for a few weeks, and around Easter
(the 17th of April) we should pick the host.

After that, it will be up to the host to organise everything -
soliciting people to get dates which suit the maximum number of people
(including the host facility, of course), organising the conference, all
that stuff.

Cheers,
Dave.

--