[CREATE] Warning Error on LGM website: dates are wrong

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jan 28 14:44:39 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 13:53 -0500, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This morning, Peter Linnell has posted on GIMP-devel, Inkscape,
> KOffice and Create lists the temporary link to the new LGM website.
>
> The dates in the header at http://lgm.scribus.net are wrong.
>
> As correctly stated on the Create wiki and on
> http://libregraphicsmeeting.org the LGM will take place on the 4, 5
> and 6 MAY 2007, *NOT* on the 5-6-7. We will correct this asap. In the
> mean time make sure you have the correct info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Louis Desjardins
> LGM 2007 organiser
>
> p.s. For reference, below is the original message from Peter.

Ok, Dave, maybe we can transfer the site hosting to create
infrastructure since several of us have accounts, etc.  I could get fd.o
to host the libregraphicsmeeting.org domain and we could put on the
create infrastructure.

I think good to keep it solid. I might have missed this discussion, so
please update/correct me ;)

The design looks nice Andy (as always ;)

Jon