[CREATE] Warning Error on LGM website: dates are wrong

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Mon Jan 29 05:41:52 PST 2007

Hi Jon,

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 13:53 -0500, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>> The dates in the header at http://lgm.scribus.net are wrong.

> Ok, Dave, maybe we can transfer the site hosting to create
> infrastructure since several of us have accounts, etc.  I could get fd.o
> to host the libregraphicsmeeting.org domain and we could put on the
> create infrastructure.

Just to keep you up-to-date with the behind the scenes stuff: the
lgm.org domain is ready to be pointed anywhere - Peter set up
lgm.scribus.net last week, and as soon as he has a
libregraphicsmeeting.org vhost ready to go (which should be today) I'll
change the DNS record for the domain.

I don't mind where the domain is hosted. I do have to make sure we get
the archives from last year (an svn dump & a copy of the database), so
that we don't lose that history.

> I think good to keep it solid. I might have missed this discussion, so
> please update/correct me ;)

Consider it done. I'm good to go when someone gives me an IP address to
point at.

Cheers,
Dave.

--