[CREATE] holy spam batman.

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:30:00 PDT 2007

i have started throwing around ideas for a planet/wiki xhtml/css base
so i can start skinning these sites...

if anyone wants to throw together mockups for website designs, that
will be awesome... (my design skills are a bit lacking :P)

also, im offline at home, so i wont get much work done on these in the
next couple of days....

cheers,

ryanlerch