[CREATE] LGM Site

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Thu Mar 8 10:24:33 PST 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 03:15:02 Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 March 2007 16:47, Craig Bradney wrote:
> > On Wednesday 07 March 2007 14:11:03 Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
>
> wrote:
> > > HI,
> > >
> > > Now that LGM 2007 pagei s finally live -- did anyone took care of
> > > keeping a copy of the old page, so that we have some archives?
> > >
> > > It would be intereswting to have old LGM  pages in a subfolder of
> > > the current one.
> >
> > We never had the old one. The new one is on a different server
> > (Scribus) and was built from scratch there.
>
> Yes, I know that part.
>
> Maybe just the finalhtml's are needed, and not any dynamic php files
> or mysql data.
> I actually wrote because soemone posted a link to the old page stored
> in the web archives today in #gimp:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20060515185716/http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.o
>rg/

The current site is all pure html, nothing dynamic.

Once Dave has the 2006 files, we can host them, although we need to confirm
that the web archive is correct because a static version of historical files
is going to be much easier to deal with going forward as old versions wuold
require old wiki software installs or old CMS installs etc.

Craig