[CREATE] gbr brush format bumped

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Mar 14 05:46:46 PDT 2007

Am 14.03.07, 09:11 +0100 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:

> Every app its own brush format sounds silly to me. We'd much better choose a
> new extension (.cbf for Create Brush Format?) and use that in Cinepaint,
> Krita and any other application that is interested in sharing resources.

Yes, I understand.

What about the ppm family?
8-bit 16-bit integers
32-bit floats
16-bit float should be easy
in Rgb and Gray.

As well pixel brush animations could be handled there.

For GBR: unfortunedly I'd like to release soon. The delay is too long now.

If no one claims about version 4 of the inherited GBR format, I do so
with
anouncing GBR Version 4  may contain Half samples
in opposite to GBR Version 3.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--