[CREATE] Fwd: [Gimp-developer] OpenPalette Implementation.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 23 00:15:23 PST 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> FYI

Interesting and a good initiative. I agree with the guy on the gimp mailing
list that there should be a provision for a license in the spec. And I think
the ways of defining the colors should be extended: it should be possible to
define colors in lab, cmyk and other colorspaces. And it should be possible
to define colors in other ranges than 0-255, for instance 0-1. And to make
sure that there's some sense in the defined colors, a reference to a profile
should be possible.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi