[CREATE] What is a "swatch" ?

Leonard Rosenthol leonardr at pdfsages.com
Mon Oct 15 08:47:24 PDT 2007

I'll point out, for what it's worth, that the W3C is currently
working on a standard for "ZIP-based packaging" so as to sort out the
variants between the way that OCF, OOXML/XPS, and OEBPS all use ZIP
for this purpose.

It may be worth this group becoming involved in that process or at
least following it so as to leverage the same standardization...

Leonard