[CREATE] Re: spam blocking tactics for mediawiki

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Sep 4 03:33:35 PDT 2007

I use SpamBlacklist for MediaWiki. It needs continuous updating of the
blacklist. So once a day by hand, but other than this it works.
Possibly a global filter would be more convenient.

I think this matter was discussed erlier on this list. Possibly you can
search in the archives.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--