[CREATE] Lens correction database

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Sep 7 01:49:50 PDT 2007

Hi,

> Comments are still welcome, as the interface has not been frozen
> yet ;-) (hey, it's just a week since I started ;-).
First comment, it's just formating of the doc :D , it's easy to get lost
between the C++ API and the C API, I was a little bit confused at first going
from a C API then having C++ classes. Not a big deal.

But more important :)
Reading http://cs.ozerki.net/zap/lensfun/doc/structlfLens.html , what is the
best way to get the lens calibration data ? I would have like to have a
function which either return me the closest solution or an interpolation,
instead going throught the list in CalibDistortion and pick the closest to
the focal.

Other than that it sounds good.

--
Cyrille Berger