[CREATE] spam blocking tactics for mediawiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Sep 21 10:24:45 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 18:10 +0200, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Done :)
> >
> > I seemt to be able to save edits now. Try it please :)
> >
> yeah yeah yeah ! It works ! finaly ! (/me hugs everyone that made it possible)

Sorry about that :( At least we have osuosl admins now too :)

What are you thinking on where to go with that document?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.