[CREATE] assets library

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 27 14:01:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 17:28 +0200, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Does it remain still flexible? Can one define user attributes to simply
> > pass or used by understanding applications?
> > <color-profile name="sRGB">  <!-- uri not needed -->
> >   <color>
> >     <rgb r="1.6" g="1.2" b="0.8">
> >     <extra a="0.9173" Z="30592.4" u="0.6029" v="-0.3982">
> >     <name="Evening Wall 2">
> >   </color>
> > </color-profile>
> >
> > I am not shure if for instance blender would use such things.
> > Is this still validatable, except of course for the <extra ..> part?
> Why wouldn't the "extra" be validatable ? Unless you mean the list of
> parameters of the "extra" tag isn't defined, which is to the best of my
> knowledge not allowed by DTD/RelaxNG, and it would be a bad idea. I also
> believe, that everything should be specified in the specification, even if
> it's only usefull to blender, then other application can just skip it. And if
> everything is defined in the spec, then there is no point of not having as
> much as possible in the DTD/RelaxNG schema.

Ok, who is going to bang this out on the Create wiki? Cyrille?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.