[CREATE] What is a "swatch" ?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Sep 28 11:41:11 PDT 2007

Also, please check out the document in progress on the wiki to take in
these propositions:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Swatches_-_colour_file_format/Propositions

And then what we had previously on the swatch format:

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Swatches_-_colour_file_format

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.