[CREATE] ho(s)tels

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Apr 13 22:51:40 PDT 2008

Hi Kai-Uwe (and all):

Alexandre is also interested in sharing. He suggested Hotel Polonia, as
others are already staying there. It doesn't appear on the hotel list at the
LGM website though. Maybe we could use a three person room, or you could
share a double with Andy.

It'll be a rather short trip for me, from the 7th to the 11th (evening).

ciao
   Pablo