[CREATE] LGM 2008 - call for presentations

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Fri Mar 7 05:25:08 PST 2008

On Saturday, February 16, 2008, 9:29:09 PM, kamila wrote:

kg> Dear LGM presenters,

kg> Libre Graphics Meeting 2008 is few steps from here. We are currently
kg> working on the program. Many of you have already proposed to give a
kg> talk, and I'd like to thank you all for that.

kg> The next week we are waiting for the emails from everyone who did not
kg> yet contact us, and would be interested in giving a talk, or conducting
kg> a workshop. I'd be grateful to get your responses up to February 24th.

I could give a talk on what is happening with SVG (new features and implementation level of SVG Tiny 1.2, what SVG Print does, new SVG 1.2 modules in development) and ask for audience feedback on new features (desirability, implementability, 'authorability'). Would that be of interest?

 Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris at w3.org
 Interaction Domain Leader
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG