[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Sat Mar 15 02:30:32 PDT 2008

Hi Manish,

> I look forward to your mail to Robin Rowe demanding the same apology
> from him for all the lies he spread about me personally.

I have never heard Robin mention you by name, either in person or
online. So either you've been misinformed, or your information is out of
date. You're really not helping resolve the situation by making fresh
personal attacks on a public mailing list.

> I'm not the one
> who started with the personal attacks.

You know, in Northern Ireland they used to say things like 'remember
what happened in 1649'. If they can learn not to kill each other after
350 years of conflict, then I'm sure you and Robin can learn to get
along. Please try to put the interests of the Gimp project and the
community ahead of your personal dispute.

Cheers!

Daniel