[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sun Mar 16 03:15:50 PDT 2008

> Please note that I did not abuse someone here in this thread.

I didn't mention any names, did I?

> If you had written this letter instantly, then I had seen no need to
> answere at all. Now that you step in later into this thread, there is no
> reason to blame others for your delay.

I'm not actually a moderator on this list, so I'm not late here, in fact I've
just been deleting all of this thread until yesterday - but I am just someone
who doesnt want to see this conversation lowering the quality of the input
into LGM3.

Let this be the end of it.

Craig