[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 03:38:55 PDT 2008

John and Craig,

given that CinePaint was bad mouthed on a Gimp list, I do not like to let
Sven Neumanns newer posting uncommented by no one. I am going not to touch
his intention for demanding of clearifications. Thats not my point with
this post.

I simply say a list where people can post uncited personal offending
statements is a no go for me. This is the more urgent to me, as it
belittles a project I long time worked at.

I find such kind of postings below the belt and dont want to enter this
level.

Please, list maintainers, comment Svens Neumanns post reasonable to get
this discussion back to basic manners. This would allow me to stay here
on list.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--