No subject

Mon Mar 17 03:14:36 PDT 2008

how personal consequences between Robin and GIMP team are related to
the project and you.

I think I should also point out that Dave Neary who first mentioned
the consequences in the thread is not member of GIMP team anymore.

>  I find such kind of postings below the belt and dont want to enter this
>  level.

That's my intention as well.

>  Please, list maintainers, comment Svens Neumanns post reasonable to get
>  this discussion back to basic manners. This would allow me to stay here
>  on list.

I'm somewhat puzzled. What kind of reasonable comments exactly do you
expect from me?

Alexandre