[CREATE] free software designers

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue May 6 05:41:26 PDT 2008

Hi Valek!

2008/5/6 Chris Lilley <chris at w3.org>:
> On Monday, May 5, 2008, 5:30:26 PM, Dave wrote:
> DC> 2008/5/5 Chris Lilley <chris at w3.org>:
>>> Does sk1 have a Freehand to SVG convertor?
> DC> It might do, but sk1 famously reversed engineered the CorelDRAW file
> DC> format, not Freehand's, so perhaps you are thinking of that?
>
> I was wondering whether they had done freehand was well. They seem to have a bunch of formats, CGM, WMF etc.
> Documentation is a little sparse, however.

Thanks again for your great work reverse engineering CorelDRAW
formats! It would be good to have your contact information on the
http://www.gnome.ru/fileformats/coreldraw.html webpage, instead of
buried in the AUTHORS file of the cdrprevu tarball :-)

Do you have any plans to reverse engineer the FreeHand format?

Hope you'll make it to www.libregraphicsmeeting.org this week :-)

--
Regards,
Dave