[CREATE] Suggested dates for LGM 2009 Montreal

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 8 08:07:13 PST 2008

+50 on both Dave's posts. Focus, 1 track, 2 solid + 1 unconference.
rock. Invited speakers are crucial for mooring the main parts of the
conference, but some proposals are good...plus, unconference day is
good. If projects want to meet afterwards or before than that is fine,
but shouldn't be part of the big plan unless it just means having a
space IMO.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips