[CREATE] LGM 2009 - Decision to be made today

Andy Fitzsimon andrew at fitzsimon.com.au
Sun Oct 26 03:52:07 PDT 2008

Guys, long story short,  Singapore is out.
The organization meant to approach the MDA  (singapore governments new media
fund) failed to do so in time.
This means we're down the $25k i thought we could get to remove the barrier
of expensive flights.

I personally am not out of assisting LGM 2009 wherever it is .
That means the website, promotion and sponsorship request process we setup
for singapore will be free for us to keep on using.

Will have to get onto you Louis and show you what we've done that can still
be useful.

The Singapore bid will still be viable for 2010 but we'll have to look at
that later.

For now I'm upset that it has come to this but am determined to make 2009 be
the best for everyone.