[CREATE] Bad news from Amsterdam

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Tue Sep 30 09:50:27 PDT 2008

hey

well, it could also be interesting to consider a few smaller linked
events. I would, for example, be keen to host an Amsterdam event and
take care of the venue and logistics. Perhaps this could smaller sort of
event could happen even if there is a bigger event in Singapore (or
wherever) and link the two via video streaming etc

adam

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 00:21 +0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Yes, and I guess the economy *might* have something to do with less
> travel stipends by employers and sponsorships into the next year...
> others?
>
> Jon
>
> On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 11:56 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 23:29 +0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
> > > Regardless, others please speak now or forever hold it :)
> >
> > So I'm gonna speak now. What is a plan to subsidize people to come to
> > LGM? Wroclaw was too far for me already. Amsterdam I could have figured
> > something out, *evenutually*. Singapore is just totally out of the
> > question.
> >
> > That's just my personal case, but I suspect that it applies to most
> > people that are not sponsored by their employer.
> >

> > Hub

Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals
http://www.flossmanuals.net