[CREATE] Bad news from Amsterdam

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Tue Sep 30 18:38:34 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 30 September 2008, peter linnell wrote:
> In the alternative would Montreal be acceptable given we think the Uni
> would welcome us back ?
>
> A second thought would be to have it again in France, but not in Lyon, in
> Western France which would be 2.5hrs direct from Paris via the TGV.
>
> Thoughts ?

]
Well. I guess a problem at least as big as sponsorship is actually having some
in charge to organize it in site, and mobilize people so that the conference
happens (and local sponsors, and etc...)

At ths right moment, the only such person who have told on this list who might
be in charge of organising LGM for 2009 is Andy -
And he even was telling about making it in .au when he lived over there.

So -- I can see that it could be easier for people to attend if it took place
in west Europe or East America - but for the time being Andy Fitiz is the
only one who steped forward saying he could get sponsors and a place.

	js
	-><-