[CREATE] BIG FINAL PUSH for LGM Fundraising!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 27 00:19:29 PDT 2009

Hi all, we are trying to get the LGM fundraising campaign done by MAY
1. Please help us raise our goal. We set it for 15K, and we still have
9K to raise. Also, we are still trying to get corporate sponsors. If
you know of any, or have any ideas, or have a company yourself, please
do pass on the contacts.

I pushed out a blog post and I hope you all will too to help bring up
the level of chatter about LGM. We need all the support we can and
look forward to seeing your lovely faces in montreal next week!

Spread the news!!!

http://rejon.org/2009/04/libre-graphics-meeting-2009-needs-your-support/

Jon

--