[CREATE] LGM type event at SCALE

dneary at free.fr dneary at free.fr
Sun Aug 2 12:39:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

If you really wanted to go that way, make it a "Workshop" with tutorials for the various apps and working with them.

Alternatively, let the LGM brand grow by letting it go, and support LGMs wherever they arise. The important thing for "the" LGM is the presence of core developers of key projects - but giving teams in other continents the possibility of getting together seems like a great thing to do. What you would need to make it successful is some common branding which people can customise for their event, and a common site top publicise all the other meetings.

Cheers,
Dave.