[CREATE] LGM type event at SCALE

Braydon Fuller courier at braydon.com
Sun Aug 2 14:24:50 PDT 2009

An LGM type event at SCaLE would be awesome as I am in Los Angeles
(Sorry if I am jumping into this thread late, the title caught my
attention). Or really any localized meetings that happen more frequently
with a focus on free software graphics. I've been meaning to get to a
LGM meeting, but miss it for various reasons.

How many people on this list are in California?