[CREATE] LGM type event at SCALE

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri Aug 7 12:34:21 PDT 2009

How about Libre Graphics Day?  I assume that all of the miniconf
opportunities are single-day affairs, more-or-less.  I love the idea; really
hope that name selection is not holding it up....

LibreGraphicsDay_LA, LibreGraphicsDay_AU, etc etc.

Ted, has SCALE given the idea itself the thumbs-up?

Thanks,
Nate

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hi jon
>
> > LGMx or LGMini sounds good...do it!
>
> personally, i don't link the LGMini... it's fun for us who already now the
> real LGM, but for the non initiated it will just look like something not
> really important.
>
> i would like to go further than this small comment, but i can't come up
> with a good name, either. my input for today: why not put something before
> the LG instead of afterwards?
>
> like: Creators of Libre Graphics; Create Libre Graphics ... to "create" a
> link with the create platform...
>

> i'd really like to find something catchy, which puts the libre graphics in
> a good light!
>

> ciao
> a.l.e

nathan.p.willis