[CREATE] (no subject)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 20 00:59:33 PDT 2009

Agree...I personally think bridge is waste of time and that no one
uses it. It originally was a vehicle for a few diff. interests at
adobe, including selling content/stock images, which fell flat on the
floor.

Jon

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Cyrille Berger<cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 20 August 2009, Jon Phillips wrote:
>> It could interface with the shared resources spec and be called
>> something catchy...but isn't that what nautilus provides already ;)
> yeah somehow, I like the idea of leaving this to file management application
> (wether nautilus or dolphin), they can delete/move/copy/add ressources, and
> they can also tag them (through nepomuk). What is a bit missing is a search
> function, but then again when they have good integration with indexer (be it
> beagle, tracker, strigi, or whatever) then it should be easy to make them
> search for ressources.
>
> --
> Cyrille Berger

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.134.3957.2035 (china)
Sent from San Francisco, California, United States