[CREATE] Best wishes for LGM2010

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Dec 31 02:09:41 PST 2009

Dear all,

Exciting to see many interesting subjects appear on the agenda and an
interesting mix of participants too. Constant has been submerged in a
few other projects over the past months, but we'll be back on track in
the new year.

We've still no news from our large application for support from the
Flemish Community (expected end January) but are preparing another
application for support from the local Brussels government (deadline:
January 15) and will do a second try at nl.net as well (deadline:
February 1). BXLUG is beginning to help on local sponsoring; I'll dive
into the rest after January 15.

So, all the best from Brussels to you and we're looking forward to meet
in the new year!

Femke