[CREATE] LGM website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Feb 16 01:25:18 PST 2009

hi all
> Go ahead, but please keep in mind the Pledgie starts on February, 16.
> Which is already today here :)

wouldn't it be nice if the website was up before the pledgie is made public?

please, give a feedback to the proposals, which have been made up to now
(see the email from magyar,
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/download/ and
http://xox.ch/lgm/, and the future proposal by chinnan) and try to make
them better:

my original idea was to put the site online yesterday evening. since
there wasn't much feedback and since one person asked for a new logo,
one proposed a new layout and logo, and a third offered to create a new
logo (plus one interacted with me to modify the logo i came up with),
i've skipped the delay to next sunday evening.

 i'd really like not to miss that deadline!

have a good start into the week!
alessandro