[CREATE] Categorizing resources

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Feb 19 10:19:42 PST 2009

This is quite cool. I'm fwd'ing to Inkscape list. I think this is a
good way to handle all different types of resources, without spec'ing
out every detail.

I wonder if there should be some starting categories or as we called
them in Open Clip Art Library, strong categories such as brushes,
patterns, and gradients, which should be predfined in the tagging
interface.

Thoughts? I think good to move this spec onto the Create wiki:
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki

Cheers!

Jon

Jon Phillips