[CREATE] KOffice profiles license

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jan 22 10:19:46 PST 2009

Yes, this is a similar situation to pantone colors. They slap names
onto some mixtures and package the collections, but it is dubious if
the mixture numbers themselves are under copyright, since factual data
(aka phonebooks) is not copyrightable.

I still want to do the opencolor swatch booklet :)

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/