[CREATE] Proposals for LGM 2010 - Deadline approaching

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Jun 7 11:21:38 PDT 2009

2009/6/7 Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com>:

> So, if Constant can help you by putting the money up front until you get the
> cash to reimburse, it will be helpful. On my part this year I had to take
> all this on my personnal credit card and this is not really convevient, to
> say the least. But it worked expect for a small deficit of a few hundred
> bucks. Nothing dramatic. :-)

I'm not sure what the status is with reimbursements for this year,
but, I think that Louis should not be out of pocket for all his
efforts organising the conference, so I would like to say that the
flight costs reimbursements that would be paid to me ought to be paid
to Louis so that he doesn't lose anything - and if others will do the
same, perhaps we could have a shared reduced reimbursement to cover
Louis :-)

Best,
Dave