[CREATE] LGM 2010 - Vote on proposal

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Tue Jun 9 07:25:12 PDT 2009

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Several location were mentioned for LGM 2010, but only one has lead to a
> formal proposition.
>
> After the few mails we have read on this list, we now propose that we
> have a vote if we accept it or not.
>
> LGM would take place in Brussels, May 6-9 2010, hosted by the local
> non-profit organisation Constant, represented by Femke Snelting.
>
> The details of this proposal and the discussions around it have all been
> posted on the Create Mailing List.
>
> So, before announcing this officially, we need a clear support from the
> LGM participating teams. You are the heart of LGM! :)

Hi Louis and everyone,

I also fully support the Brussels proposal!
Go OSP team -:)
Looking forward to what will be concocted...

Brussels sounds like a great place for more open font community people
to meet/hack/draw/learn and move the various projects forward.

Cc-ed to the OFLB list.

--
Nicolas Spalinger, NRSI volunteer
Debian/Ubuntu font teams / OpenFontLibrary