[CREATE] Brussels venue?

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Jun 29 09:16:08 PDT 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes.  In.

We should also take suggestions for updating:
(1) the list of projects that participate
(2) the "accomplishments" section
to reflect the events of LGM 2009.

Also, quotes.  A good pithy quote on the importance of the conference goes a
long way in getting picked up by mainstream press outlets (i.e.,
non-Linux-specific).  Similarly, a quote from one of the organizers about
how great Brussells is going to be as a venue wouldn't be out-of-line (since
that factoid is the focus of the release).  Might attract more attention in
Belgium.

Nominations?

Nate

--