[CREATE] Brussels venue?

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon Jun 29 22:59:52 PDT 2009

Hello Nathan,

Thanks a lot for updating the press release; I'll correct the French and
add a Dutch one.

Hmm... if you think it makes no sense to push it without venue: we're
hoping to close in on it this week (some interesting options, you'll see
:-)).

An e-mailing with info on LGM 2010 goes out to our network this
afternoon anyway + I'll tell you more about how great Brussels is in a bit!

best,

Femke