[CREATE] Notification of payment received

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com
Wed Mar 11 01:52:33 PDT 2009

Jon Phillips a écrit :
> Not sure yet, cc'ing the other organizers to find out :)
>
> Jon
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:49 PM, genelkullanim <genelkullan at plecxus.com> wrote:
>> Cool, do you know if there is a list of attendeess? It would be nice to find
>> some people to share hotel or rental car etc.

People will be given the choice of showing others they will be attending
LGM when they register on the website. This is planned and we are
working on the form at the time being. We think, like you, that this can
only help people to know this information ahead! It can even be an
incentive to get to LGM! :-)

Please check on the website at libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009. If it’s
not already there, it will sure be, soon!

Cheers!

Louis