[CREATE] "II GNU GRAF"

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Tue May 12 16:56:33 PDT 2009

Hi --
just to let you know that people in Brazil are organizing for the second year
in a row a meeting of (mostly) users of the "Libre Graphics Softwares".
It has nothing to do with me, (or the .br inkscape guys - Aurelio and Felipe
for that) - actually when I learned about it last year it was already too
late for me to attend.

It is called "GNU GRAF" and will take place in Rio de Janeiro on August the
22th and 23th.
The oficial link is http://www.gnugraf.org/ -
I got in touch with then and will try to help with what I can for the
organization.  All the material is in Portuguese only for now - but let's see
waht can be done about that.

If anyone wants more information/translation, please, get in touch.

	js
	-><-