No subject

Wed May 13 09:18:10 PDT 2009

reliably *right now* means that heterogeneous working environments are
not possible. You cannot open a PSD file created by fellow designer,
fix some stuff, save and pass it further. No matter how hard you
within next several years FXG won't become something everybody uses.
And legacy data issue (Hub wrote on that earlier) will still exist.

GIMP developers (just like John) have also stated before that they do
not want PSD to be used as interchange format. And I bet that Krita
developers have same feelings towards their file formats.This is why
three years ago we started OpenRaster and have it supported in Krita,
GEGL and MyPaint now.

Alexandre