[CREATE] LGM2010 Proposals, links, flickr, videos and more: Please RESPOND with your links

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed May 13 13:08:14 PDT 2009

Well if we latched on, stealing another conference's thunder would be
better, but there is NO way like 90% of the people could attend our
conference for 3-4 days and then another one for another 3-5 days!

I think we just go it alone, brussels, hammer it, rock. FOSDEM or
GUADEC are the main ones to consider for latching onto, but don't see
how.

Cheers!

Jon

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Hubert Figuiere <hub at figuiere.net> wrote:
> On 05/13/2009 02:57 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:
>> We all agreed last year for 2009, that hanging LGM off another event
>> dilutes the interest for LGM and takes away from it more than it gives.
>

> But in this economy[1] it make sense. Less travel means more potential
> attendance. Just make it after or before, not during.
>

> Hub
>

> [1] sorry, but that's the b.s. excuse everybody use for not funding,
> laying off, relocating, outsourcing, etc. so why not here.

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86 132-6817-8381 (china)