[CREATE] LGM 2009 Group Photo

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Tue May 26 21:25:28 PDT 2009

Hi Jon,

apology for the late reply (my junk box).

I've exchanged emails with Louis, whose company did the prints for the
exhibition. We intend to offer prints of the group photo on the same
quality canvas that you could admire at the exhibition and in two or
three sizes: 24"x36" (60x90cm); 48"x72"(120x180cm); and maybe also a
12"x18" (30x45cm). Have to check the details (shipping) if we want the
canvas stretched on a gallery frame or rolled.

Some speakers at LGM expressed particular interest for this panorama of
mine: <http://www.uwivi.com/entry/1_1_2> I've decided to print a limited
edition of it. Out of the limited edition some will be reserved for
speakers at LGM2009. Some will be made available to give as a gift to
corporate sponsors. Some more will be sold / auctioned. Profits will go
toward the next LGM.

more details in July, ping me if I forget it.
Yuv