[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Sat Oct 3 06:10:32 PDT 2009

Hallo,

Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> Wow, that's a lot of stuff deal with :)

and that's the kind of feedback / discussion that I have expected would
ensue. THANK YOU. Keep *your* thoughts and opinions coming, rolling and
steaming. I'll withhold mine for a while  ;-)

The key to a successful brain storming is to bring even the craziest
idea on the table first, without criticizing, so that even the most
unthinkable ideas come to the surface. Then summarize and discuss.

At the beginning you may need some etching (and even offending) remarks
- something that moves and shakes and raise feelings. It's like a motor
that needs at least two if not four strokes.

compress, spark, push, return, if I am not mistaken (excuse my English).

there is enough mixture (stuff) in the air to compress (and fear not,
there is more to come in the future). I hope we got the spark (I tend to
be abrasive). Now we can generate the energy to push forward, and finish
the cycle by returning around a good beer at LGM 2010. Repeat at
convenient speed (it happens a few thousand times per minute in your
car's combustion engine).

Our projects are engines, keep them moving or they'll rust.

Yuv