[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

newsletters at alexandreleray.com newsletters at alexandreleray.com
Sat Oct 17 07:37:22 PDT 2009

 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2/10/16/prokoudine/f_pegmqmrm_ef846c7.jpg
> Having seen the background I don't really think this is what you
> intended people to see.
Hello Alexandre,

thanks for your report!

In your screenshot, it looks like the javascript zoomed/panned on the bottom left corner of the composition, so to me it is showing no (technical) problem. A ways to solve a possible empty rendered background like the one shown in the screenshot would be to add more drawings around the canvas. (see next point) This is something I'm planning.
>> Could you try pointing your browser directly to the background?
>> The address is:
>> http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/css/background.svg
>
> Doesn't work at all. I only see blank FF page.

Sounds *really* strange as it is working on my laptop, and many other computers. Could you Look at the source code? If you can see the SVG source then try to reload a couple of times... if the javascript zooms and pans on the side of the composition it is possible that you get a blank page.
> It says "jQuery is not defined" for
> http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/js/jquery.event-playback.js in
> line 466
I deleted the script declarations, they were there for a test and are no longer used. Does it solve any problem?

Cheers,

Alexandre Leray.