[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

ivan at textzi.net ivan at textzi.net
Tue Oct 20 15:00:35 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the email.
The discussion has been great.
However, it feels like stalemate at the moment, unless i'm misreading.

In an effort to filter out the practical aspect of website:
It may be that I've not listened to all the bugreports as closely as I
should have.
Sorry about that!
If the website cannot live unless your bug is exterminated, and if nothing
has been done about it... can I ask you to re-submit?

As a sidenote: two of the bugs that were reported turned out to be
misreadings of the first message that Alexandre Leray posted to the list a
few weeks ago. Sorry if it was not clear the first time around. To
clarify:
+ the background is dynamic
+ the squares say m

The `original' message: