[CREATE] LGM2010 Push

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Sun Apr 11 14:46:57 PDT 2010

 > Femke, N8 and friends, we need to put the full court press on this week!
 > N8, can you lead the writing of a press release and lets target a rapid
 > turnaround of WED PST to do an announcement.
 > We can announce how much money we've raised,

we've got an ok sum of public funding (our second application was
confirmed last week + Francophonie) and happy to see Pledgie picking up

 > how much we need, the
 > sponsorship packages, who is sponsoring and then of course saying we
 > have a deadline of May 1 for submitting presentations.

ok, I was working from an 1 April deadline but it explains why probably
not many core teams proposed a talk yet ;-)
Happy to extend, if it helps but we'll need to fix the programme
a.s.a.p. after that deadline.

 > Femke, how does this sound to you? We really need this and I think.

sounds fine!

 > We are in #create to talk about this on irc.freenode.net
 > <http://irc.freenode.net> and #lgm. Please hop in via your favorite
 > client or here: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=create
 >
 > Thoughts?

I'm starting local press this week.