[CREATE] LGM2010 Push

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Mon Apr 12 15:27:47 PDT 2010

Hello Nate

> Femke, can you remind me of the exact/current number from the different
> public funding asks? I can pull the up-to-date sponsorship and Pledgie
> info @ press time, of course.

5.000 € VlaamseGemeenschaps Commissie (Flanders/Brussels)
11.000 € Vlaamse Gemeenschap (Flanders)
20.000 € Institut de la Francophonie numérique (France/international)

 From this 9.000 € can go directly to the LGM-travel fund. The rest is
earmarked for specific LGM-related expenses (simultaneous translation,
cultural/educational events, travel from specific countries etc).

good luck!

Femke