[CREATE] birds of feather sessions

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:40:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

How about we start planing BoF sessions now? :)

1. OpenRaster. We have both GIMP/GEGL, Krita and, finally, MyPaint
teams this year.

2. Unified swatch file format. This year we seem to have Olivier
Berten of SwatchBooker on board, and Christoph mentioned possibility
of an ink vendor to participate.

3. Text Layout Summit. We had it twice at LGM before, right? Nicolas?
Behdad? SIL guys? Someone from Qt perhaps?

4. Traditional annual GIMP meeting. Self-explanatory.

What else? Do we have enough panorama guys for a ptx BoF?

Alexandre