[CREATE] OSX packager/developer wanted

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:13:40 PDT 2010

Hi,
We MyPaint devs would like MyPaint to be readily available on Mac OSX, in
addition to GNU/Linux and Windows. But we currently don't have a capable
packager/developer for the platform, so we are on the lookout for one. Is
there anyone here that would like to help out, knows someone that might be
able to help us, or were we could find such a person?

For those that do not know, MyPaint is a nice and easy drawing application
made with Python and GTK, and is free software under GPL/LGPL. The
application is reported working by users with x11.app already, so its mostly
a matter of packaging it up in a way that makes it easy to install for users
on OSX. It might be possible to get it running with GTKs native OSX backend
also.

If you are interested in giving us a hand, send an email to our mailinglist
(https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/mypaint-discuss/) or pop in on IRC (#mypaint
@ irc.freenode.net).

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com